Recipe Type: Soup
This bowl of delicious soup is rich in calcium and vitamin A to treat your skin with an extra glow.
Use:- Glowing skin, Refreshing, cooling effects.
Category: Suitable For Vegetarians
Preparation time: 10 min
No cooking required
Servings for: 4
Cucumber, Curd, Mint, Salt.
- 2 cups roughly chopped cucumber
- 3 to 4 tbsp mint leaves
- 2 and 1/2 cups thick fresh curds (yogurt).
- Salt to taste.
Blend all the ingredients in a blender, add a little cold water if the mixture is too thick, refrigerate and serve chilled.
Nutritive values per serving
- Energy: 158 calories
- Protein: 5.8gm
- Carbohydrates. 8.4gm
- Fat: 8.2gm
- Calcium: 276.3mg
- Vitamin A: 248.6 mcg
1. Curd for skin: Yogurt moisturizes your skin and naturally heals dry skin. The lactic acid in the yogurt acts as an exfoliator helps in shedding dead skin cells and fights against early signs of aging. It is also a great ingredient for face packs.
2. Cucumber for skin: hydrating properties help in rejuvenating dull and dry skin. Cucumber contains B vitamins like niacin and riboflavin along with vitamin C and zinc which are key to maintaining perfect glowing skin. It also keeps your skin cool and refreshed.
3. Mint: The mint leaves contain vitamin A and salicylic acid that maintain the secretions of sebum oil in the skin. Oily skin is prone to acne. Mint is a strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, mint leaves prevent inflammation and cure acne.
- Brightens Your Complexion.
- Mint has an extremely refreshing and cooling effect on your skin.
- Hydrates Your Skin.
- Tones Your Skin.
- Rejuvenates Your Skin.
- Slows Aging.
Curd is packed with several essential nutrients like calcium, vitamin B-2, vitamin B-12, potassium, and magnesium.
Curd acts as a great probiotic. The good bacteria present in curd helps to clear the digestive system. It improves our gut activity and is good for treating an upset stomach. An advantage of curd is that it is light on the stomach and easy to digest.
Curd helps in boosting your overall health and to create a strong immunity against cold/flu and other common airborne diseases.
Stronger bones and teeth
Curd is rich in calcium and phosphorus, thus it helps in the development of strong bones and teeth.
Helps in weight loss
Curd prevents the accumulation of cortisol (a stress hormone) in our body, which leads to obesity and hypertension. adding curd in your diet can reduce your weight by decreasing stress eating habits and promoting healthy gut activities. It also works as a great mood-lifter.
Enjoy and Keep Glowing… 🙂